Hello everyone! How are you? I hope good! Today I wanted to bring you something different but a pattern that is simple and easy to do, since we have many beginners following our blog, so I want everyone to feel very welcome and to feel part of our community. It’s great to have all of you here, sharing new ideas and giving your opinions about what you think of each pattern shared.
The illustrative designs of chickens are increasingly sought after, because they remind us of old housewives’ quilts, or even kitchen towels. The pattern is very cute and can be molded to your taste regarding the choice of fabrics, printed fabrics would also look great and very feminine.
A chicken design bedspread can be found at many home improvement stores, such as decoration stores, bedding retailers, and others. It can be found in various sizes, materials, and designs, and is a playful and fun option for decorating children’s and adults’ rooms. But of course, instead of looking for a quilt to buy, we came to show how to make a well-made one, because we artisans really enjoy the process of making a quilt, it is my favorite pastime, and I believe that if you are here, it is very likely that it is yours too!
The choice of fabric colors to make a quilt depends on the desired style. First, it is important to define the theme of the quilt, such as modern, classic or rustic. From there, you can choose the colors that fit that style. When choosing the colors, it is important to think about the other elements in the room, such as the walls, furniture and curtains. If the room is already decorated, you can use the colors of the other elements as a reference for choosing the colors of the bedspread.
Furthermore, it is important to choose colors that match each other. If you choose to use more than one color, it is important to choose shades that harmonize with each other. For example, if the room has pastel shades, you can choose soft, pastel colors for the bedspread.
Another tip is to choose fabrics that match the desired style. If the decor is modern, fabrics with different textures can be used, such as velvet, linen, cotton, and silk. If the decoration is more classic, the most suitable fabrics are linen, silk, cotton, and velvet.
How to feel confident when Making a Quilt
1. Practice quilting several times before you begin. This will give you confidence in knowing that you have the correct technique and skills to complete the work.
2. Use good materials for the work. If you use quality fabrics, proper tools, and strong threads, it will give you greater confidence in the quality of your work.
3. Have a good vision for your work. If you have a good idea of what you are trying to create, this will give you more confidence to get started.
4. Be patient with yourself. Remember that you are a learner and it will take some time to become fluent in the quilting technique.
5. If you can’t finish something, don’t give up. If you encounter any problems with your quilt, seek help from someone more experienced.
6. Be kind to yourself. If you make a mistake, forgive yourself and try again. No one is perfect, and making quilts takes practice.
So, are you ready to start this incredible pattern? You can follow the pattern as a PDF or through a video. By the way, which format do you prefer the most? I can adapt to your preferences, but I particularly learned my quilts watching videos, as I find it more didactic and see how it is being done. Well folks, I hope you enjoyed this pattern, see you soon with more amazing inspirations for you! Kisses and see you soon!