Hi guys! How are you? I hope good! Today I came to share three special patterns that I’ve been practicing a lot at home and I thought it would be interesting to bring them to you. They are classic patterns with flowers that you will love to put into practice, the result is amazing and not difficult to do.
Flower Granny Squares
The first pattern is a simple but very delicate one, for those who want to make a very feminine and delicate blanket. You can use light and half-pink thread colors to make the flowers in the center of the square. This pattern is also a great option for girls’ rooms, I think it gives a special touch and I’m sure any girl would love it.
Flower Power Afghan
The second pattern I’ve come to share is this beautiful blanket, which is a little more eye-catching, because its original version contains lines with vibrant colors and even neon. These colors give a special touch to the blanket, it would be interesting to use it in environments such as living room or even outside, imagine on a bench in the middle of the garden, I think it would be beautiful.
Flower Square Tutorial III
The third model is also a little more delicate and girly. It is advisable to use lighter and more delicate colors, but of course you can use your creativity and make your own version. For example, daisies would look great in this pattern. It is an easy pattern to learn and I am sure that if you start your quilt you will finish it in no time.
Crochet floral blankets are very popular and versatile decorative items. These blankets can be used in any room of the house and are ideal for use as a bedspread, rug, tablecloth, sofa cover, and more. The wide variety of floral prints available, from classic to modern, allows for very interesting combinations. They can be made of cotton, wool, or other fabrics, to make them even more resistant and durable. Their versatility, along with their charm and beauty, make crochet floral blankets an excellent choice for any home.
1. Use crochet floral blankets as decorative rugs. You can cover the living or dining room floor with a beautiful floral crochet rug. This will add color and style to your space.
2. Place floral crochet blankets on top of sofas or armchairs. This will help give your space a feminine and cheerful feel.
3. Hang crocheted floral blankets on the wall. You can use crochet floral blankets as a form of wall art. This will help create a unique look for your living room.
4. Use floral crocheted blankets as a blanket for your canapé. This will help keep you warm during the colder days.
5. Decorate the bedroom with crocheted floral blankets. You can use crocheted floral blankets as a way to add a feminine touch to your bedroom. Place them on top of the bed or on a chair for a unique look.
Well, I hope you enjoyed the patterns we shared and the tips we put together for you! I love sharing amazing patterns with you and we welcome suggestions on what else you want to see here. If you like it, like, comment and share your work with us, we love to see it! Kisses and kisses and see you next time!